your destination for personalized training, Massage, nutrition & Cryospa.
No matter your goal, we engineer your body to align posture, prevent injury and maximize performance. Each training session is adapted to the characteristics of your movement.
• Soft Tissue – This includes muscles, fascia, ligaments, tendons and joint capsules, and may include self-myofascial release (SMR), Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST), massage therapy and others.
• Mobility – Moving a limb through its full range of motion. Without adequate mobility you will be limited in your ability to load or use that area optimally or without pain.
• Stability – The ability to maintain or control joint movement or position. This is achieved by the coordinating actions of surrounding tissues and the neuromuscular system.
• Motor Control – The process by which the nervous system coordinates the muscle and limbs to achieve a desired movement or set of actions.
The ability to exert a maximal force in as short a time as possible, as in accelerating, jumping or throwing movements.
The maximum force you can apply against a load, such as a weight, machine, band or your own body weight.
Aerobic endurance is the body’s ability to sustain low to moderate intensity for extended periods of time through the continual use of oxygen. Conversely anaerobic endurance refers to the ability to sustain intense, short duration activity such as weight lifting or sprinting.
Our massage therapists work with you to release muscle and any other soft tissue tension, to stimulate circulation, and to support your overall mental and physical well-being.
Identifies and provides relief to specific aches, pains and imbalances throughout the body.
Fascial Stretch Therapy
Utilizes breath, relaxation, joint traction and rhythm to achieve joint capsule decompression, myofascial lengthening and ultimately healing.
Uses negative pressure (outward instead of inward) to direct fresh, oxygenated blood to increase circulation and provide relief to a specific area.
Focuses on circulation using pressure points and assisted stretching to promote flexibility and internal health.
We help you examine current habits that may need some adjustment. Then, together, we develop the plan that is right for you.
Identifying what you are eating and when, as the timing of your eating is as important as what you are eating. We will also assess potential triggers and cravings.
We will schedule what types of meals will be eaten and where – including home, office, social or business functions, travel, etc.
As your mind and body respond to a new way of eating, we will continually adapt your plan to your needs.
- Whole body cryotherapy – The entire body is frozen in a whole-body cryochamber for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Local cryotherapy – Specific muscles, joints or other areas are targeted to increase blood flow.
- CryoFacial™ – This procedure immediately promotes a reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size and inflammation. Over the long term, it also stimulates collagen production, which is the protein under the skin that keeps it taut and youthful.
Cryo T Shock
The application of sub-zero temperatures destroys fat cells via non-invasive treatments to slim and tone both the body and the face.
We offer a range of massages to provide physical and mental relief and relaxation.